A Few Words
WHO I AM ?
Usman Bukhari is the founder of Bukhari HR Consultancy, a growing HR consultancy helping companies in starting up their HR department from scratch to advance level, partnering with business setups for HR services and operations, Minimizing their lengthy/Time taking HR processes, Advise on best practice policies and procedures by aligning the business to the current era of smart resource utilization.
We have partnered with public, private, and multinational companies as HR Analyst, HR Strategical Planning and Development Manager, Human Resource Business Partner for a miracle increase in productivity, employee engagement, and retention by focusing on the most important element of cost-saving.
I Have Been Featured In:
- Usman has over 11 years of HR & Development experience working with small to medium-sized companies by holding several Projects like IMS implementation, SAP Implementations, Revamping HR, Re-Engineering HR, etc.
- Usman Bukhari is a multi-skilled, diversified professional who started his educational career in science, commerce, and HR management & development.
- He was selected as a non-GD pilot in Pakistan Airforce and injured during training and could not continue.
- He tried his luck in Saudi Arabia and resumed his professional career with a start-up company. Hard work and quick learning result from being part of one of the leading manufacturing public, private limited company for five years. He got promotion twice and led the HR project by saving millions under the HR belt to showcase his hidden talent.
- Back in the days, Usman Bukhari was engagement with many consultancies where he assists well-known professionals. He also got his hands in boosting his skills by taking part in webinars, certifications, training, and new learning.
- Usman’s goal is to help entrepreneurs and local businesses SCALE between his HR engagements and Consultancy company.
- Usman also writes a couple of blog posts per month at his blog and some other top publications.
- When he is not busy working 12 hours a day and six days a week, you can find him bouncing ideas with fellow entrepreneurs in the local cafe or over the phone calls as he learns more by execution and healthy discussions.