RECRUITMENT- Can Flourish or Destroy Your Business
Recruitment is the process of hiring a capable, active, goal-oriented, energetic workforce who can lead your organization in the right direction. If you have wish that your organization gain a well-reputed position in the names of businesses than follow the rule stated below;
“HIRE BEST EMPLOYEES”
For this purpose, you need an experienced and professional person who can hire the best team for you. Recruitment can flourish or destroy your organization. Therefore, the prosperity of any organization is dependent on the recruitment process.
Here, Comes the role of an HR professional who is responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing, and placing employees. An expert HR professional having experience in recruiting will possibly hire the best team member for your organization. If you are starting your business or want to expand it by recruiting a new workforce then I can help you out in the recruitment process.
EXPERIENCE IN RECRUITMENT:
Position- Senior Recruitment Consultant at AL-AHLIYAH Groups Of Establishment (KSA)
From: March 2013 – March 2014
- Verified each stated vacancy against the actual headcount for the relevant department to avoid
- unnecessary recruitment costs.
- Utilized the manpower plan and direction from the Recruitment Manager to plan recruitment tasks
- covering sourcing, interviewing, testing, and final selection to ensure company recruitment needs are
- Designed and created job adverts to be published on all the available channels.
Interviewing / assessment:
- Shortlisted candidates for interviews with the relevant BU ensuring candidates meet Business Unit
- role specifications.
- Organized interviews and produce interview schedules, liaising with applicants to provide updates
- on their schedules and results to ensure clear communication.
- Developed, created, communicated, arranged, and administered test/assessments with shortlisted candidates following the interview stage.
- Prepared offers /training agreements and ensure the terms of the offer are based on the specific Grade & Company Policies and Procedures.
- Supported the onboarding process to ensure that recruits are landed efficiently within the organization.
Position- Senior Human Resources Generalist at City Cement Company (March 2014 – January 2018)
- Developed and Implemented the manpower plan, and identify vacancies with maintaining the budget and
- nationalization plan.
- Supervised and ensured the full execution of recruitment plans and process (including the job posting,
- screening, Interviewing & filtering applicants, making recommendations, and communicating with hiring managers, writing offers, and doing the contract negotiation).
- Designed, developed, and implemented the training annual plan and programs that support the organization
- objectives and plans.
- Supervised and followed up the full execution of training programs (including training arrangements,
- provider selection, quotations, and contracts, implementation, documentation, reports, and evaluation).
In short, If you are looking for someone who can hire employees for your organization efficiently then I can perform this task because I have relevant experience in recruitment and have worked for a well-reputed organization.